Call for Papers 2018
WJETT publishes articles in a range of formats as well as regular columns and content from invited contributors. Contributions should fall into one of the following categories:
- Research Articles (5,000 - 8,000 words)
- Empirical Research
- Theoretical Research
- Case Study
- Literature Reviews (3,000 - 5,000 words)
- Book reviews (1,000 - 3,000 words)
- Conversations (3,000 - 5,000 words)
- Interviews with academics, policy makers, government, think tanks etc.
- Critical Reflections (1,000 - 3,000 words)
- Reflection on a conference, symposium or workshop
- Shorter, focused discussion of emerging research
- Highlights of important research in your field and its significance
- Personal reflection on professional practice.
The journal welcomes submissions from first-time authors as well as experienced writers and researchers. Articles and literature reviews will be blind peer-reviewed.
Please submit online by midnight, 25th February 2018.