Call for Papers: Inaugural Issue, 2017
The Warwick Journal of Education - Transforming Teaching is a platform to disseminate best practice and is an opportunity for practising teachers and senior leaders within schools to share their innovations in teaching and learning. This includes (but is not limited to) practitioner research, whole school initiatives and case studies as well as issues relating to educational leadership, professional development and teacher education.
WJETT publishes articles in a range of formats as well as regular columns and content from invited contributors. Contributions should fall into one of the following categories:
- Research Articles (5,000 - 8,000 words)
- Empirical Research
- Theoretical Research
- Case Study
- Literature Reviews (3,000 - 5,000 words)
- Book reviews (1,000 - 3,000 words)
- Conversations (3,000 - 5,000 words)
- Interviews with academics, policy makers, government, think tanks etc.
- Critical Reflections (1,000 - 3,000 words)
- Reflection on a conference, symposium or workshop
- Shorter, focused discussion of emerging research
- Highlights of important research in your field and its significance
- Personal reflection on professional practice.
The journal welcomes submissions from first-time authors as well as experienced writers and researchers. Articles and literature reviews will be blind peer-reviewed.
Please submit online by midnight, 26th February 2017.